STYLE LIMOUSINES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Agreed Price: The Agreed price is the amount agreedbetween Style Limousines Ltd and you the Customer, based on and is limited tothe Instructions given as set out at the time of booking. Changes following onfrom this booking that you may wan/like to make will be subject to our abilityto accommodate those changes and may be subject to further cost(s).
2. Deposits: All bookings made are confirmed byway of an advance deposit. Normally, a deposit of £50 is required on saloonsand limousines. The deposit is non-refundable.
3. Cancellation: Should you cancel within 14(fourteen) days of the date the Vehicle(s) is/are Required You theCustomer will be charged 100% of the balance owed. Where a booking ismade for a wedding or other special event(s) this will mean that the periodwhere the whole balance will become due will be extended to 28 (twenty eight)days. Cancellation must be notified in writing by either E-mail or letter, wedo not accept cancellation by telephone.
4. Balance: Under normal circumstances Balances due are payable at thetime and place of the first pick-up. Alternatively, you may pay the balance inadvance at Style Limousines Ltd company offices in cash or by cheque or bymailing a cheque for the balance due allowing enough time (minimum of 7(seven)days) for the cheque to be cleared to ensure cleared funds are deposited to ouraccount prior to the Requirements being carried out by us. Personal or businesscheques or drafts or foreign currency are not acceptable as final payment onthe day of the Requirement unless prior consent by a manager from StyleLimousines Ltd has been given.
5. Grace period: Style Limousines Ltd strives alwaysto be at all pickup point(s) in advance of the time(s) agreed. However, theremay be causes that from time to time occasionally prevent us from meeting theseaims such as inclement weather; road traffic accidents; road resurfacing andsuch like events outside our control. Reasonably therefore we need to haveunder these circumstances to build into our Schedule(s) a period of up to 30(thirty) minutes grace. In any event a grace period is invoked, in whole or inpart, the time of adjusted time(s) will be made up during or after the periodof hire. schedules permitting.
6. Damages: Damages, subsequently cost(s) ofrepair(s) of such damage(s) to the limousine(s) hired as used by you theCustomer and/or your guests howsoever caused is your responsibility.Additionally, in the event that one of the party is sick in the limousine wewill charge £150 to make good the vehicle. Where the booking was secured usinga credit/charge card you the Customer hereby agree that we may deduct from thatcard damages as they have arisen. In the event that a credit/charge card wasnot used for securing the booking we will invoice you directly should theadditional payment(s) not be made on the night.
7. Overtime: Overtime charges begin immediatelyfollowing the end of pre-arranged Style Limousines Ltd contract end times asset out. Under this agreement the overtime rate per hour or part thereof willbe equal to the Agreed price pro-rata.
8. Lost Property: Style Limousines Ltd takes every careto keep you the Customer and your property safe. We cannot however, under anycircumstances take any responsibility for property lost, left or assumed leftat any time in the vehicle(s). It is your responsibility to make sure that youcheck and remove all personal property, yours and your guests, from thelimousine(s) whenever you are dropped off, including interim drop(s). In theevent any property is found by us and is returned to the depot it is you theCustomerís responsibility to recover said property from our depot and any costsof doing so are yours and yours alone. Property not claimed within 6 (six) monthswill be disposed of.
9. Breakdown: Style Limousines Ltd makes everyeffort to maintain its fleet as often and as thoroughly as it possibly can,Style Limousines Ltd has therefore made all reasonable efforts to ensure thatthe limousine(s) is/are in the best and most reliable condition and thereby fitfor the purpose of use. In the unlikely event that a mechanical breakdownshould occur outside of its control Style Limousines Ltd cannot therefore beresponsible for mechanical breakdown nor for the impact that those unforeseenevent(s) might then or thereafter have.
10. Vehicle Requested: Style Limousines Ltd will provide theVehicle Requested. However, notwithstanding clause 9. above, in the event dueto circumstances beyond our control the Vehicle Requested cannot be providedeither for the first, the final or other interim journeys booked we reserve theright and need to provide substitute vehicle(s) of equal or similar standingand capacity.
11. Termination: We have the right to terminate thehire if any damage is done to the vehicle or for abusive or unreasonablebehaviour.